On the road to Minimalism I have struggled with the concept of beauty.
Do I keep on using makeup and hair color?
How do I keep life simple and stay attractive?
Should I embrace aging by allowing nature to take its course?
I’m soon to be 47 this winter.
The realism that I am not 21 anymore is vivid. I don’t feel the need to try to be younger. Then again, I am not sure how to approach aging. What my heart says is to give up covering up. I don’t want to have to buy makeup or worry
about chemicals that color my hair.
What does seem reasonable is not to quit. By quit I mean quit taking care of myself. I have decided to do the healthy thing for me. Simplify beauty but don’t close the door on it.
*Walk for circulation and other health benefits
*Drink water for healthy cells and skin
*Eat a simple vegan diet
*Use Vitamin E/coconut oil for skin
*Dry brush skin for optimal circulation and detox
*Grow hair one length to chin. Simple cut. Simple length.
*Let the silver shine
*Worry less and laugh more
*No more cover ups
What do you struggle with?
- True Beauty Is Not On The Face (ejaife.wordpress.com)
- Extreme Minimalism: Natural Beauty (becomingaminimalist.wordpress.com)
- A minimalist by any other name… (bornagainminimalist.com)
- The Essentials: Skin Care in the Kitchen Cupboard (becomingaminimalist.wordpress.com)
- Simple Invisible Timepieces – Minimalist Analog Watches Tell Time Through Your Skin (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- What Does It Mean To Be A Minimalist? (minimalistlifestyle.wordpress.com)
- Link love: Minimalism (chrysalisjourney.wordpress.com)
- Minimalist Styling Challenge Winner ~ Anthony H. Knowles (modelsworkshop.wordpress.com)
- Minimalist Modern Bathroom (bestgreenhouse.wordpress.com)
- My New Make-Up Routine (specfictionwriter.wordpress.com)